- Extremely high quality Tetron. (65%Polyester, 35%Rayon)
- Reinforced seams and anti-tear patches in tear prone areas.
- Seven Lines of Stitching in the Himo. (Waistband)
- Flexible Neoprene rubber Sei-Ita. (Backplate)
- Permanent Stitched Pleats for easy maintenance.
Deluxe Tetron Aikido Hakama has incorporated the design and advances of the #11,000 Indigo Dyed Cotton Aikido Hakama for the intermediate to advanced level Aikido-ka.
The seven lines of parallel stitching on the waist band ensures secure and comfortable fit, while anti-tear patches and reinforced stitching to further solidify our reputation for quality and durability. The permanent pleat stitching and flexible backplate make this garment machine washable and simple to maintain.
Over 40 years of martial arts experience as well as listening to 10 years of customer's requests and input in order to provide the best in what the industry has to offer. The Aoi tag guarantees that the item has been developed for safety and comfort from the early stages of finding cutting edge materials, and crafting it with the highest of standards.
We Also Recommend
[NEW] #11000 Traditional Cotton Black Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 140.00 USD Save $ 183.00 USD