- Highest quality Aikido Gi from world-renowned "MINAMOTO SHOKAI".
- Lightweight(Size4 : 1.2kg, 2.6lb) bleached preshrunk cotton.
- Excellent choice for beginner to intermediate students.
- Tight, double weave, "rice-grain" construction.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
- Back Seam.
The Single Layered Aikido Gi [DX] is the wisest choice for beginner to intermediate Aikido-ka. The weight of the fabric has been selected for its properties in promoting freedom of motion at the joints, absolutely essential in the learning of new waza/techniques. It is also by far, the simplest to care for and maintain. This Deluxe Single Layer Aikido Gi is recommended for hotter climate locations or to be used as a uniform for the hot and humid Summer months.
Aikido Gi Spec
|Weight||1.2kg (2.6lb) - size:#4|
|Material||Lightweight Preshrunk Cotton|
|Weave||Traditional 'Rice-Grain' Weave|
|Texture||Touchably-soft & Durability|
We Also Recommend
Deluxe Tetron Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 62.00 USD Save $ 30.00 USD
#11000 Cotton Black Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 154.00 USD Save $ 169.00 USD
[NEW] #11000 Traditional Cotton Black Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 250.00 USD Save $ 73.00 USD
Bushu Indigo-Dyed #11000 Cotton Aikido Hakama "GOLD AOI"
$ 165.00 USD Save $ 158.00 USD