The Flagship of Aoi's Art...
A 1.0 bu indigo dyed, hand-stitched, work of art! This Aoi Bogu Set is literally customized luxuary at its best. Made in Japan by Japanese craftsman, the Aoi Bogu Set features 8 silk embroided braids, all bamboo, a hand laquered do-base, and deerskin throughout its trim and kote. This is for sure one of the best Bogu Sets you can get your hand on in the world!
- Highest quality IBB Titanium Mengane
- The tightly woven natural cotton fabric #11000 is indigo dyed in Bushu district japan by hand, traditionally and authentically. Then it is hand-stitched in 1.0bu(3mm) width.
- Chin guard features a genuine silk braided embroidery in 5 lines and hemmed with deep indigo dyed soft buckskin
- Chest guard of Do is made of hand-rubbed, blackened cowhide and features a 3 lines silk braided embroidery for both sides
- 60 pieces bamboo Do base is carefully assembled and hand-lacquered in japan
- Top quality soft deerskin head
- The forearm guard is made from tightly hand-stitched natural cotton
- The palm leather is made of Top quality smoked deerskin
- #11000 indigo dyed cotton and soft deerskin are used for this model
- 8 lines of hand braided silk embroidery
We Also Recommend
Standard Lightweight Single Layered Gi & DX Tetron Hakama Set
$ 80.00 USD Save $ 5.00 USD