Stay dry with this state of the art Max-Dry Sweat-less Cotton Kendo Gi! The Max-Dry Sweat-less Cotton Kendo Gi is Genuine Indigo-Dyed, and is lined with a inner layer, which is designed to help keep you dry and comfortable during your intensive keiko practices. The inner layer is soft and has special features which allow the air to circulate through the Kendo Gi, and permit the sweat to evaporate into the outside environment which prevents stickiness, and welcomes the dryness everyone desires. The outer layer is specially woven for maximum ventilation. This Kendo Gi can be worn all-year around, and is definitely recommended for summer and intensive training camps for hard practitioners!
- Fast-dry Cotton and Synthetic Mesh.
- Single Layered (Partly double-layered around shoulder)
- Most suitable for hot training sessions.
- Traditional "Sashiko Ori" (rice grain) fabric.
- "Ishi-Zashi"(diamond-shaped stitching pattern) at the bottom section for improved comfort.
Bushu "Shoaizome" Indigo Dye
Bushu Indigo Dye has been used in garments since the 7th century. The dye is a highly affective deodorizer, insect repellant, and insulating substance. In addition, when added to fibers, such as cotton, Bushu Indigo Dye can increase the material's durability by approximately 50%.
AOI QUALITY Over 40 years of martial arts experience as well as listening to 10 years of customer's requests and input in order to provide the best in what the industry has to offer. The Aoi tag guarantees that the item has been developed for safety and comfort from the early stages of finding cutting edge materials, and crafting it with the highest of standards.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
We Also Recommend
Standard Lightweight Single Layered Gi & DX Tetron Hakama Set
$ 65.00 USD Save $ 15.00 USD