Carefully woven to meet perfection by our craftsmen in Japan, the outer layer is made from a highly superior cotton material and is cautiously indigo-dyed thread by thread. The quality is best acknowledged when wearing it in person. You will definitely notice a significant difference as compared to the machine stitched Kendo Gi.
- 100% Hand Crafted.
- 100% Genuine Indigo-dyed Pure Cotton.
- Double Layered with Backseamed.
- Traditional "Sashiko Ori" (rice grain) fabric.
- "Ishi-Zashi"(diamond-shaped stitching pattern) at the bottom section for improved comfort.
- Excellent choice for an Intermediate or Instructor.
- Made in Japan.
Bushu "Shoaizome" Indigo Dye
Bushu Indigo Dye has been used in garments since the 7th century. The dye is a highly affective deodorizer, insect repellant, and insulating substance. In addition, when added to fibers, such as cotton, Bushu Indigo Dye can increase the material's durability by approximately 50%.
AOI QUALITY Over 40 years of martial arts experience as well as listening to 10 years of customer's requests and input in order to provide the best in what the industry has to offer. The Aoi tag guarantees that the item has been developed for safety and comfort from the early stages of finding cutting edge materials, and crafting it with the highest of standards.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- Do not use Dryer, hang dry only.
- Stretch the Gi after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
We Also Recommend
Cotton Basic Iaido Gi, Deluxe Tetron Hakama & Cotton Obi Set
$ 110.00 USD Save $ 82.00 USD