Looking for a "solid" Kendo Hakama that will flow together seamlessly with your movements? This top grade Genuine Bushu indigo-dyed Aoi Gold #11,000 Supreme Cotton Kendo Hakama is a one of a kind. Carefully tailored by the Kimono Hakama craftsmen, this Kendo Hakama is truly a piece of art. Add to the beauty of your Kendo with this Hakama today!
- Excellent choice for intermediate, advanced students or instructors.
- Extremely high quality 100% heavyweight Pre-shrunk cotton. (#11,000 thread count)
- Genuine Bushu Indigo Dye. (Antibacterial and Odor Eliminating Properties)
- Permanent Stitched Pleats for easy maintenance
Bushu "Shoaizome" Indigo Dye
Bushu Indigo Dye has been used in garments since the 7th century. The dye is a highly effective deodorizer, insect repellant, and antibacterial. In addition, when added to fibers, such as cotton, Bushu Indigo Dye can increase the material's durability by approximately 50%.
AOI QUALITY Over 40 years of martial arts experience as well as listening to 10 years of customer's requests and input in order to provide the best in what the industry has to offer. The Aoi tag guarantees that the item has been developed for safety and comfort from the early stages of finding cutting edge materials, and crafting it with the highest of standards.
- May shrink 1 to 2 inches after the first washing.
- NO Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Hand wash in cold water only, and hang dry after stretch.
- Stretch the Hakama after the first washing to prevent shrinking.
- The width of shrinkage may differ from the water temperature, soaking time and drying method.
- No returns accepted after washing.
We Also Recommend
Cotton Basic Iaido Gi, Deluxe Tetron Hakama & Cotton Obi Set
$ 110.00 USD Save $ 82.00 USD