- Heavyweight(Size4 : 1.5kg, 3.3lb) bleached preshrunk cotton.
- Excellent choice for an Tournament use.
- Durable and tightly "rice-grain" Double weave fabric.
- Reinforced seams and heavy lapel for grappling.
- No Back Seam for additional strength and durability.(by our unique cutting and stitching way)
The Double Layered Aikido Gi, as the name implies, has been specially designed for use in Tournaments and Competition. Mobility and comfort are the first to come into mind when it comes to describing this Aikido Gi. The overall weight of the Gi has been tweaked to promote mobility, while remaining rigid, as a deterrent to being grappled in competition.
If you are looking for that extra edge in competition, give this Aikido Gi a try and you won’t be disappointed!
Aikido Gi Spec
|Weight||1.5kg (3.3lb) - size:#4|
|Material||Heavyweight Preshrunk Cotton|
|Weave||Traditional 'Rice-Grain' Weave|
|Texture||Soft & Flexibility|
We Also Recommend
Deluxe Tetron Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 45.00 USD Save $ 47.00 USD
#11000 Cotton Black Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 120.00 USD Save $ 203.00 USD
[NEW] #11000 Traditional Cotton Black Aikido Hakama (Permanent Pleats - Rubber Backplate)
$ 140.00 USD Save $ 183.00 USD
Bushu Indigo-Dyed #11000 Cotton Aikido Hakama "GOLD AOI"
$ 130.00 USD Save $ 193.00 USD