High Quality, Low Price
The indigo dyed, genuine deerskin wraps and trim; Kurozan leather mune finish with an all bamboo and traditional natural lacquered do-base, are just some of the features on the complete hand-stitched "Kippo" Bogu Set. High quality and low price is what makes this set ideal for kendo practitioners seeking an affordable hand stitched bogu set!
- Titanium Mengane
- Seikon Indigo-dyed deerskin
- Kurozan black leather double folded cowhide Mune
- Features a 3 line silk braided embroidery for both sides
- 50 pieces of bamboo DO base is hand lacquered in japan
- High quality soft deerskin head
- The palm leather is made of high quality smoked deerskin
- 6 lines of hand braided silk embroidery
- The wings are hemmed with a indigo dyed deerskin
DELIVERY SCHEDULE : Please Ask.
We Also Recommend